Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A True Disney Weekend!

Well, the Prince married and the bad guy is dead! It was a true Disney weekend here on Earth! haha
It's been a few days since I wrote.. all the above has happened, buuuuuut I also finished my semester!!! Already know I got 2 B's-- one in ALG, one in MICRO---- relieved beyond belief! Waiting on my last two to come in! So not worried about it though! Worse comes to worse I apply to Valencia in Orlando as a Transient Student, take a class, and transfer it back to my home school =) No biggie! PLUS, if that happens, ALL my Disney stuff can be put on my AA Degree.... HOLLA! So, still no biggie =) Everything happens for a reason!

Been researching, watching vlogs, videos, and reading blogs like cray cray!! Forgot to mention that our original Disney Program Presentation back in March held about ohhh 70 students.... only 7 got it.... me being one of them!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little excited lol

FOUND ANOTHER ROOMATE, TOO!!!!! She's soooo sweet! From Georgia! Now we just need either 1 more for her, or 3 more total =) can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

I drank an entire Nestea mixed with pink lemonade mix.... can you tell?! HA. Goodnight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment