Monday, April 25, 2011

CHATHAM SQUARE

I've decided on Chatham Square as my LIVING complex! The greatest part about having a program like this around these days is the fact that there is SO much technology to research every thing you want! Like, a roomate for example!!!! Through a picture on Disney College Program and comments of everyone's position and date of arrival, I was able to find a roomate who matched my similar interests---- WEDDING/EVENT PLANNING! Shut the front door!!!

She's from Ohio and she's driving down with her family the day before to meet me and my family for dinner so we can all get to know each other =) The next morning, we are literally going to be those crazy girls who get there like 2 hours ahead of arrival time! We're only doing this because we know what apartment we want, and we want FIRST DIBS! We're thinking a 3 bedroom with 6 total roomates will be most efficient for us... and a lot of fun getting to know everyone!

HOUSING TIP: While you're on the Disney College Program, rent is taken out of your paychecks weekly, OR by-weekly. When you have officially been accepted into the program, you will have to pay a processing fee of $100 and then your first 2 weeks of rent. Everything totals to about $305.80 (something like that). Vista Way will be cheapest in rent, Chatham Square second, and Patterson Court third (this is the newest complex). Rent can range anywhere from $80-$105.


So anyway, here are some pictures of the proposed apartment at Chatham! Some of the bedroom pictures I snatched from someone who actually lives in Patterson, but the rooms are so similar that it doesn't matter =)

Complex Entrance

Chatham Building
Chatham Dining Area
Chatham Kitchen


Chatham Living Room

Chatham bathroom

This is actually a Patterson Court closet, but Chatham's is identical. Comes with a locker too for private storage if you ever want to use it
This is a Patterson Court bedroom (the one i found of Chatham's had guys stuff in it, and that didnt look as cute as this!) Again, the bedrooms are sooooo similar, comes with the same 2 beds, end tables, and a dresser which you can kind of see in the bottom right corner!

So, yep! This will by home! =)

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Great blog :-) I'm doing the DCP this coming August! I don't mean to be a creeper but I loove the comforter on the right of the bedroom pic..any idea where it came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu!! Follow me =) When in August will you be there? You're not a creeper... there's a reason why my blog is public! HAHA Unfortunately, the picture I snagged from a current DCP Spring Advantage goer... I have no idea where they got the bedding from, sorryyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO exciting!!! See you soon!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool:) I'm Doing Spring Advantage 2012 so i check in January 18th! I'm so excited, this juss added on to my excitement:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! Well, I will definitely see you... I EXTENDED my program, so I will be here until May =) find and add me on FB

    ReplyDelete