Friday, April 22, 2011

Testing.. Testing!

Well... here it goes! This is the launch of my blog =) I am so excited for this semester to draw to a close! After working full time since graduating in 2008, I will be receiving my AA within the first week of May! I'm stoked! Now it's on to bigger and better things. In my junior year of high school, I wanted to do the Disney College Program, but my plans fell through when my car was vandalized close to the end of my senior year. In March 2011, I took a leap of faith and applied for the Disney College/Internship Program I've anticipated attending and I've been ACCEPTED and will be working in the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique for the fall!!!!!!!! I must admit, my three years of experience working at Sweet & Sassy has definitely influenced that... and I'm SO thankful that the Lord has blessed me with all of the right roads! What can I say... good things happen in threes =)

Until I move away from home... I'm continuing my own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics! I'm actually really excited because in Mary Kay there are no territories, so I can literally bring my business wherever I go! This means making some extra cash on the side when I'm not working-- so awesome. In July, I'll be attending our Seminar: Imagine Your Way To Beautiful in Dallas, visiting my best friend and goddaughter, and relaxing..... ALL two weeks out from me moving to Orlando!

We are 4 short months away from the big move! Will keep everyone posted with random blogs =)
Always with love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment