Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Disney Daze

I made a banner for my blog page. I'm completely in love with it! It's not protected, so I know people will copy it, and I'm okay with that; enjoy!

Tomorrow my Disney College Recruiter is coming to hold a special information session for brand new cast members (YAY!) and their families!!!!! (I'm not excited or anything, can you tell?! lol) Stay tuned for more info!

I came across some really amazing pictures from inside the Cinderella Castle at Disney World. Hoping that my BBB position will be IN the castle... anyways, check em out!

TONS of classic Disney mosaics

BIBBIDY BOBBIDY BOUTIQUE inside Cinderella's Castle!!!!!!!!!!! (crossing fingers!)

Cinderella's Round Table

Cinderella's Suite (not open for booking... only selected families who win specific contests with Disney get to stay here!)

The BACK of the Castle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment