Monday, July 4, 2011

Busy Weekend!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!! This weekend has been amazing! I had Jackson get his rabies shot for the next 3 years, bought my Mary Jane shoes for Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique for my internship, booked my hotel for when I drive up to Orlando before I check-in, and did some shopping with mommadukes for Disney! I fell in LOVE with a pair of rhinestoned Steve Madden shoes (I've never had that Carrie Bradshaw shoe moment, until today)... so inevitably, they are now MINE!!!
MY NEW GORGEOUS STEVE MADDEN FLATS!!!!!!
Mary Janes for Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique @ Disney! Found them in Sears on sale for $21! They are by Covington (in case any fellow CP's need to know!)
Sunday, July 3rd, I went with Kayla, Jayden, and Ricky's whole family to Miami for a day filled of sun and fun on our own little Island in paradise! It was wonderful to just get away from everything. We had a blast!
Island for the day!
Going against the waves on the boat.... OUCH!
We found a hermie!
Not so sure about that Orlando vacation anymore, but I will be there in 37 short days anyways so I'm not worried!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment