Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cirque du Soleil: Alegria & Disney Cruise!

Last night my sister and I took my mom to see Cirque du Soleil: Alegria for her birthday, which was on Wednesday! The show was spectacular and I don't remember it being THAT good! I've seen Cirque before, back in 2008 just before I started college. My goodness though, this show, Alegria, was phenomenal! No words could describe how fantastic it was. They had a live band playing, 2 live singers, acrobatics, contortionists, balancing, fire jugglers, russian bars (where two people hold this long stretchy bar, and someone bounces and flips on it in the air--- totally crazy!), trapeze in the air, and lots of comical in-between acts from 3 clowns. They pulled quite a few people from the audience, which is always fun to watch too! AMAZING AMAZING show!
The closer CHECK IN gets- AKA 11 days- the more anxious I'm getting about working for the Disney Company! I'm looking into Disney Cruises on the Disney Cruiseline. I know quite a few people who would want to go as well, and it seems like a 3 night Bahamian Cruise might be what's best for everyone =) I mean seriously, it will be my first cruise, and I can use my cast member discount? Why wouldn't I book it! So, once I've saved up a bit and can figure out how the booking process works through "the HUB" I will be booking my first cruise! And with Disney! How cool! I can't wait =)

No comments:

Post a Comment