Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Texas Vacation!

I just got home from visiting my best friend out in Texas! As always, it was amazing.... and HOT! It's not like Florida's summer, especially without the humidity and rain! Nonetheless, it was hot! We played a lot of water volleyball, which my body has proven it hates me for (my forearms and leg muscles hurt)! We went to Six Flags, The Magic Time Machine in Dallas which was incredible! It's a themed restaurant where their waitstaff are all dressed up as characters. For example, we were in this hole in the wall with a stained glass mirror of a castle and originally I thought we were going to have a princess, but we actually got Aladdin! haha There were also characters/waiters walking around dressed as: Hermoine from Harry Potter, a Mermaid, Mr Incredible, Superman, etc. The whole restaurant was themed though, it was absolutely amazing! I took pictures, but I won't be uploading them tonight because it's 2:04am and the only reason I'm up is because I'm waiting for my first VLOG to finish uploading from my computer to YouTube! Yes, I finally made ONE. It's 10 minutes of blabber... if you're bored, go watch it! But yes, the Texas trip was a success, and I love going out there to visit =) What I get a kick out of the most is driving around the cities and being able to see down into other cities. For example, if you're on the highest part of a road, you can see houses upon houses and farm land, and everything from where you are.... and at night, it's spectacular. I just love it, it's beautiful! Of course, no trip to Texas is complete until you take a trip to Sam Moon (a store full of accessories and what not that's very inexpensive). They have a website, so you can see what I mean by GOING HERE. A trip to Texas isn't complete unless you've eaten at Chicken E (Chicken Express). I can't even describe it, it's just got southern fried chicken, corn nuggets, mashed potatoes, and sweet tea! Mmmm! Also, I can't believe my goddaughter is 2, almost 3 in September, and she can speak FULL sentences! She's a firecracker, too, with comebacks! It's hilarious to hear the things she says! And she's 100% potty trained..... I mean seriously.... I'm so proud of my best friend for her parenting with little miss Cadence. She's a sweetheart =) and I'm going to miss them both VERY much while I'm away. However, this means that all the characters get to send her stuff ;-) get it?! I can't wait, she'll love it =)

So yes, I am now home for another 13 days until I move to Orlando to start with the Walt Disney World Company! These butterflies are getting bigger and bigger everyday!!! =) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment