Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JACKSON!


I have a man in my life who I'm head over heels in love with. His name is Jackson, he's a Cairn Terrier (Toto from 'Wizard Of Oz') and he is almost 3 years old! He's been with me through SO much in the last 3 years and I can't picture my life without him! He does the silliest things and makes me smile so often... he really truly is my love!

Here are some Jackson facts:
-he LOVES watching for lizards at our sliding door to our backyard
-he is obsessed with technology and will watch anything from tv, videos on the computer, and videos on your phone
-he sits pretty if he wants your attention... this consists of balancing himself on his hind legs while sitting down
-he whines for mail
-he finds his most prized toy and runs to get it and show you when you get home
-he growls and whines when he stretches
-he love bites your toes when you get out of bed in the morning
-you cannot enter "his home" unless he is being held... otherwise he feels like you're invading and WILL bite you
-he sleeps on the pillow behind your head
-he will shred a toy's hair if it has any
-he only wants to sit on your lap if you're driving
-you must have the AC on full blast freezing while he is in the car, or he gets car sick
-he cannot eat people food!
-he attacks vacuums
-he's found a new obsession: door hinges
-he inhales his food
-he gives tons of kisses
-he watches fireworks
-he isn't scared of the rain
-and he is the best snuggler ever!

So yep, that's my dog blog =) I absolutely love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment