Saturday, August 6, 2011

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

OH YEA!!!! I'm having trouble sleeping, packing all my last minute things, and thinking straight! It's a bit of a problem, but Tuesday I will be on my way to Orlando and Wednesday I will be checking-in with my girls!

I went to visit my Dad today so we could catch up before I left; he's such a riot! I honestly don't know who's more excited about the Disney College Program, him or me! It's a tough call (but I think I win by far)!! Can't wait to see him when he visits me!

All I have left to pack up is my bathroom stuff and do whatever little laundry I have! Then it's loading the car and headed north! 

I also got my glasses today!!!! YAY! I'm officially a nerd lol I love them, though!

Anyways, that's all for now! I'll post before I leave! Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment