Monday, August 8, 2011

MICKEY BUTTERFLIES!

It's 1:15am in Hollywood, Florida right now as I lay in bed completely ecstatic for the next 32 hours. Tomorrow, I leave for Orlando (an almost 4 hour drive from where I live now) where I will be checking into a hotel with my mommadukes and then meeting my 3 roomates for dinner with all our parents! Then Wednesday is CHECK- IN!!!!!! Therefore, I am WIDE awake right now. I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I am beyond jittery. My body was NOT prepared for the extreme amount of anticipation I am currently experiencing! =) This is my little girl dream.... all coming true. 

I am completely done packing. In the morning I will be loading the car up with 5 XL Ziploc "Grand Sacs", 2 Space Bags, 2 pieces of luggage, 4 under the bed bins, tv, audio tower, and 2 plastic storage bins with 3 drawers. I am NOT a light packer! Plus, once I move to Orlando tomorrow, I will not be moving anywhere else for quite some time! So, it all had to come at some point anyways!

I'm getting better with this whole vlogging thing on YouTube. Please check out my Channel (click channel) and Subscribe! Between Facebook, this, and YouTube... there is ALWAYS something to be said about Disney from me. I apologize in advance for everything Disney related to come =)

Until I am settled in my DISNEY DORM ROOM, see ya REAL soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment