Tuesday, August 2, 2011

8 DAYS UNTIL CHECK IN!

In exactly ONE week, I will be on my way to Otown (Orlando) to start a brand new chapter of my life! I'm still in the process of packing... it's brutal. I'm an overpacker. What stinks is not knowing how the winter is going to be here, so I have every kind of weather packed for. Which is taking up a lot of room, and will up there too if it stays that way! I'll have to go through it all again to cut out some stuff!

Along with packing, I've gotten my dental visit out of the way so that I'm good for the next 6 months. I also went to have an eye exam today because my vision is starting to get blurred. It's been hard to see things from far away, especially at night, so I had to get it checked out. Turns out, I'm in the generation of too much texting and being on the computer, so it's affecting my eyesight- SURPRISE! This is why I cant read street signs at night, nor the TV guide! So, I selected a pair of glasses- no contact lenses cause I can barely put eyedrops in without freaking out haha! There were 3 racks of glasses frames to choose from, and of course they were ALL designer. I was like, seriously? They cant just be normal plastic frames!? So I ended up finding a cute, thin, black pair of Coach frames... then added some stuff to the lenses like anti glare, scratching, etc and that really cool effect where if you go outside, they darken... yeaaaaa =) SO happy my vision plan covered the majority of that cost cause I won't be getting paid with Disney for another 3 weeks!

So that's what's new on my end..... OH!!!! My gramma moved home from Arizona! I haven't seen her since I graduated HS in 2008, so I'm happy to have her home right before I move =)

That's all for now... back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment