Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ROOMIES!!! Check-In Tomorrow!!!

Well, I am OFFICIALLY in Orlando!!!!!! My very sick momma and I left at 3:30 this afternoon in the pouring rain and met my roomates and their parents as soon as we got in town at around 7! They are AMAZING and I can't wait for our adventures to begin! We check in at Vista Way tomorrow morning---- there, we will find out the apartment complex we will be in, as well as what time our Casting Appointment and Traditions class will be =) In Casting, they tell you your work schedule, and WHERE you will be working... it's VERY exciting! There is more about Casting in one of my earlier blogs if you are a future CP wanting to know all the details! I will, of course, post more after I go through Casting tomorrow. Once I have gone through Traditions, I am able to hit the parks, and I fully intend on doing so THAT DAY.

As for tonight, I am sitting in my hotel room with anticipation that is BEYOND my control at this point. I would say that it's gonna be hard for me to fall asleep if I didn't have a SLEEP NUMBER bed in my room, haha. Anyways, here are some pictures of the packing process, goodies I made for my roomates, and our very first picture together! Blog ya'll tomorrow in my BRAND NEW DISNEY APARTMENT!!!!

Martini Glass I made and a cute little Crystal and  Black Pearl bracelet I put together as goodies for my roomates!
All wrapped up!


ROOMIES!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment