Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50 DAYS UNTIL CHECK-IN!!!

YUUUP, that's right! Tomorrow begins the countdown into the 40's!!!! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!!! Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE day running errands in the rain. From donating clothes at Platos Closet and Goodwill while in the rain, to running to the mall with my sister to pick out "Disney Look" clothing (black slacks, and button down shirts for the most part)! I can finally pack it all away in my GIANT Ziploc carrying bags that have kept my sanity while packing! I can't wait for it to be July because the rest of my countdown is going to fly by! In July I will be getting my new laptop, flying to Texas to see my best friend and goddaughter for a week, and then about a week after I am back home, I move to Orlando! My 3 other roomates and I have started a group on FB for us to keep in contact with each other on what we can all bring. They're so awesome and I can't wait to meet them! Alright, onto more sorting and packing! Seriously having the time of my life! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment