Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spoonful of Sugar Helps the Medicine Go Down!

Well, my Sweet & Sassy days are over now... 3 years of being an absolutely amazing receptionist, working hard, picking up extra hours, and also covering services here and there for makeup, hair, and nails. I will absolutely miss it, but I am so happy that my role in Disney is very similar to that of my job! Now that I'm not working, I am nannying, and unfortunately, I've picked up a virus between both of my jobs! I headed to the doctors this morning to get checked out and while I was there, my lovely momma had me tell the doc to do an allergy test on me through her company, LabCorp. This was a blood test which drew 2 tubes of blood! On the first tube, the nurse said to me, "let me know if you start feeling dizzy." Once she totally finished the second tube, I was like, "The room is turning white and I can't hear anything" All of a sudden, 2 more nurses were in front of me laying me on the floor hahahaha I was so embarrassed, but they said it happens all the time!

Now I'm just taking medicine and resting =) Momma brought home Miso Soup to make it up to me, that bugger! SO, no nannying for the next few days... and on Sunday I get to see my daddio for Father's Day! I got him some GREAT stuff, which I cant post here because he reads my blogs hahaha =) But I will post pictures afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment