Sunday, June 26, 2011

Por Favor Mantengase Alejado De Las Puertas!

My FAVORITE part about getting to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, The Grand Floridian Resort, The Contemporary Resort, or The Polynesian Resort......... is the monorail ride. Because I grew up in Disney (hehe) I have been able to recite the monorail's closing doors script since I was 5. In January, before I made a trip to Disney World for Valentine's Day with my Goddaughter and my best friend, I found out that they actually put the spanish script on a t-shirt! It was something I needed in my life, and it's been a lovely addition to my wardrobe. This is what it looks like!!!
Please stand clear of the doors... Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!
My SECOND FAVORITE part about arriving at the Magic Kingdom is locating our FAMILY STONE just before the turnstiles =) I AM, have been, and always will be PART OF THE LEGACY!

I've added a music playlist to my blogging page... the first one says it all (monorail, duh!). Second is the Wishes Fireworks show in Magic Kingdom. Third, fourth, and fifth are the Disneyland Sing-A-Long Songs I watched when I was little like it was my religion. Lastly is the Bibbidy Bobbidy Bo song, which I put because that's my role!!!!

However, it is now 8:50ishpm and True Blood Season 4 premieres in 10 MINUTES!!!!! So, on that note, have a magical night =) bye ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment