Friday, June 10, 2011

Growing Up Disney

I don't think you will find many people who were practically raised at Disney. My first trip was at 6 months old and it makes my Dad cry just remembering my first trip. Everyone told him, "don't take her, she's an infant! She won't remember any of it!" My parents took me anyways =) On a video tape somewhere in my house are clips of me in the park throughout the day.. one of which I am inside a tent in Toontown where they had a live show with Mickey Mouse and friends. I bounced up and down in total awe of what I was seeing. My dad was crying. Anyways, everything my whole life has been Disney. When my parents divorced when I was 6, Mickey became the best baby sitter every other weekend. Our family has held yearly passes and has stayed at every major Disney Resort on and off property. To tell you that being part of the Disney College Program and finally being able to be part of the magic and start a career with the Disney Company is a complete understatement. I am so thrilled for this chapter of my life and I can't wait to begin in 61 days! Here are some pictures (out of thousands) of me Growing Up Disney! Enjoy!
First time in Disney... on Mainstreet at 6 months old, 1989




Polynesian Resort Luau Dinner Show








MGM (Disney Hollywood Studios) sleigh during Christmas (and i think its still there!)
Robes at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!




















1st birthday... Mickey bedding and Mickey party!

1989 brochure on the left.... 2002 brochure on the right!
me and the little sissy




Inside the 1989 park map for Magic Kingdom!


passes!

more tickets and old Disney bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment