Monday, June 6, 2011

ROOMATE MATCHING!

The Disney College Program has FINALLY opened the Fall Program Cast Members to find a roomate match through their system!!! So here's how it happens:

-Login to your Disney "Account" (you can't do this if you haven't been sent an invitation to be part of the Disney College Program)
-Click on "HOUSING", and then in the upper right corner click on "Apartment and Roomate Placement"
-It will give you all the steps you need to complete the selection and then it will give you 2 options.
  • Randomly select a roomate for me
  • I know who I want to room with
For me, I clicked "I know who I want to room with" because I've already got mine--- and she's awesome!!!! Once you click the option that you need it will bring you to another page where it will ask you for your roomate's applicant number. This number can be found in your email from Disney that states your acceptance into the program as well as your role and pay (it will be at the bottom of the email)!

Your roomate will then need to login to the same Roomate Matching System and ACCEPT or DENY (lol) the request that you sent to be matched with them!

If something happens, you can cancel the match by logging back in and following the steps to do so!

For now, I am set with my roomate.. and my other two roomates have also done it =) I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment